Whatever your style of boat, you’ll want to make sure it’s protected. That’s where Club Marine can help.
Whether you’re fishing, water skiing or just enjoying the view; hitting the water should be easy and fun. You want to know that if something happens to your boat or trailer, in or out of the water, Club Marine Insurance will take care of you.
Why choose Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance through Sunraysia Marine, underwritten by Allianz?
Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance is there to protect you, and deliver a claims service you can trust, should the worst happen. Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance offers:
- Accidental damage cover for your boat, motor, and trailer, all in one policy.
- Australia-wide cover, up to 250 nautical miles off the coast.
- Fishing gear, skiing or diving equipment and tools on board your boat are automatically covered within the total Section1 limit up to $10,000 ($1,500 per item).
- Up to $5,000 in Club Care Benefits to help you out in an emergency.
- Salvage costs in addition to the Section 1 limit.
- Up to $20 million cover for your legal liability for removal of wreck costs and liability to other people.
- Broad and flexible range of cover options, including water-skiers liability, discounts for layup periods, racing cover and agreed values. Eligibility criteria may apply.
- Club Marine Assist– roadside assistance, directions and personal service, 24/7.
- The Club Marine App, with exclusive member access to weather alerts, plus the ability to record incidents, lodge claims, and manage your policy.
Terms and conditions apply. For more information on how Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance can protect your boat, read the Product Disclosure Statement.
For more information on how Club Marine Assist can support you, read the Club Marine Brochure.
To get a quote on insuring your boat or jetski with Club Marine insurance simply give us a call on 03 5022 1155
To make an insurance claim
The fastest, easiest way is via Club Marine’s online claim form
also available via the Club Marine App
. You can submit
your boat insurance claim 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever it suits you.
It takes less than 10 minutes to complete the online claim form
and once received an emailed confirmation of receipt will be forwarded to you within one business day, and one of Club
Marine’s friendly claims consultants will contact you within 2 business days of receiving your claim application.
Before you submit a claim
- Secure form
- No phone queues
- Immediate confirmation number for your reference
- You can submit your boat insurance claim form 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
You’ll find that completing your online claim form is quicker if you have these details at hand before you start.
Over the phone
- Your policy information.
- Information about the incident, such as the date, where the damage occurred etc.
- Details about the loss or damage you are claiming for.
- Information about any other people, boats, vehicles or property involved.
- Quotations for repairs, photographs of the damage, and any other documents that may be relevant.
Alternatively, you can call Club Marine on 1300 00 CLUB (2582), and select option 2 for claims, and one of Club Marine’s
friendly consultants will take you through the claims process.
Sunraysia Marine Pty Ltd ("Sunraysia Marine") ABN 20097000158 is an Agent of Club Marine Limited (“Club Marine") ABN 12 007 588 347, AFSL 236916. Club Marine is an agent of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (“Allianz”) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 and is a member of the Allianz Group.
Club Marine is authorised by Allianz to enter into contracts of Pleasure Craft Insurance on their behalf under binder as if it were the insurer. We are authorised by Club Marine to enter into contracts of insurance on its behalf. We and Club Marine do not act on your behalf.
We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial position or needs.
Policy terms, conditions, limits, exclusion and underwriting criteria apply. Before making a decision please consider the
relevant Product Disclosure Statement
Club Marine Assist is provided by Club Marine Limited. Vehicle Assist and Trailer Assist are provided by AWP Australia Pty
Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177, trading as Allianz Global Assistance. Limits, exclusions and terms and conditions apply.
If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Please ask us for more details.